Rosy
















Coat: Asos/ Skirt: New Look/ Jumper: Primark/ Boots: Monki/ Earrings: Topshop

Like most other fashion fanatics, I have been completely infatuated by the colour pink this season and even more so the almighty pink coat! Unfortunately, due to the combination of insufficient funds and being the most indecisive person ever, I gave up on the dream of owning one. But lo and behold, along came my knight in shining armour, Asos! I had spotted this oversized cocoon number a while ago and fell instantly for it's shape and shade but just couldn't justify spending £98 with my wardrobe already bursting and Christmas coming up. Yet when I was doing my daily 'pink coat' search on Christmas Eve, the beauty had been knocked down to £63 and was only left in my size. So I told myself it was fate and into my basket it went and a few days later, into my wardrobe. I originally thought I wouldn't be able to wear it too often but it's been surprisingly versatile and easy to pair with. I bought this skirt from New Look a couple of weeks ago and I love it's retro print and A-line shape. My earrings were a £4.50 bargain from Topshop and the "no pain no gain" saying really does apply to these hefty clip on pieces!

What do you think about pink coats?

Melissa XO

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,