Swing Swing





Dress: Asos/ Boots: Monki via Asos

Shamefully this is my first post of 2014, so Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had a really wonderful time celebrating and that 2014 brings you lots of lovely memories! For the special occasion, I wore this polo neck swing dress from Asos, as well as on Christmas Day. I absolutely love the retro shape and although purple and orange are not as seasonally appropriate as red, gold or green; I felt strangely festive in this paisley printed number. I tried desperately to shoot some photos outside, but as you can see I only managed the one because frankly I'm a wimp and couldn't handle the cold!

I'm not going to use the cliche 'new year, new me' but I have had a change for 2014 in the form of my hair. Last week I went for a graduated bob partly because I fancied a change, and partly because the bottom half of my hair was extremely unhealthy. I went for the chop a couple of years ago and had forgotten how much easier it is to have short hair!

Melissa XO

Labels: , , , , , , , ,